Thursday, October 20, 2011

The symbol academy - chapter 2

The symbol academy


Chapter 2
The first meeting of the two




8 years ago


The youngest princess of Meatriss the kingdom of darkness walked alone in darkness. She was going toward the library since the party that her mother the queen arranged for her father who died that day 5 years ago was way to depressed. She was sad but she decided to not cry that day because her dad died before she was born so she must be strong and comfort her family. She opened the door and she saw a boy. He stood in the mitten of the room and starred at the roof. He didn't even notice her. The boy has ice-blond hair the opposite to her who has black hair. She finally said the question that was wandering in her head.      
- Who're you and why're you here?


The boy turned his head toward her with a surprised face. She saw his sky blue eyes claerly even though there was almost completely dark. The boy gave her an answer with most soft and pure voice she ever heard..
- Umm I'm Sebastien, Sebastien Marryweather. I though the party sucks so I went here, and you?


- I'm Lucia Serena De Noir, just call me Lucia. I was bored that's why I am here.
- So you're the princess, huh?
- Yeah kind of but please don't call me princess. By the way what was you looking at?
- Come I will show you.


Lucia walked slowly toward him. He took her hand and whispered something she couldn't hear then he pointed at the roof. She looked up and a big moon was on the roof above her.


-WOW!!
She said with a happy voice and smiled. He said..
-I have the showdown and illusion magic, what about you?
- I have the moon and coldness magic.


They start to talk about magic and other random stuff. They became friends in short and fall asleep at the spot without even realize it. 


Later that night the queen opened the door to the library with her close friends Lord and lady Marryweather. The three of them was all surprised when they saw the two child. Who was sleeping peacefully on the couch Lucia head was lying on Sebastien's shoulders.


-Looks like we don't need to introduce them to each other.
Lord Marryweather said while laughing. The children woke up by his laugh.  






Note: Now you all now how Lucia and Sebastien met but they are not the only main characters. I can reveal to you that this story has 8 main characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment